Popular Links
General Enrollment Information
School Attendance Areas:
Students are assigned to a home school according to their street address. To find which school your child will attend, enter your address into our E-Link system. This system will tell you the school and whether your child walks or rides a bus.
To find out which school your high school student will attend, contact: 
Tempe Union High School District at (480) 839-0209
General Enrollment (for In-district families):
You can enroll at your local school or by bringing your child’s birth certificate, immunization record and a proof of residence (such as a utility bill). Enrollments are taken at the District Office during the summer.
For information, call (480) 480-541-1000.
Those who live within the district boundaries, but want to enroll at a different school outside their attendance area must apply for open enrollment .
Open Enrollment (for out-of-district families):
Parents who reside outside Kyrene School District boundaries may apply for open enrollment to have their child(ren) attend a school within the district. Each year, open enrollment begins in January (for the school year starting in August) and continues throughout the year.
To speak with our Open Enrollment Specialist, call (480) 541-1516
Kindergarten Early Entrance:
Age is a requirement for Kindergarten and 1st grade enrollment.
We offer a kindergarten early entrance age exception for children who turn five between September 1st and December 31st if it is determined to be in their best interest.